Air:bit - with a choice to include wifi camera (Does not include micro:bit)
Air:bit 2 - The Ultimate micro:bit Supplement
The original micro:bit drone has gotten even better. This micro: bit supplement is one of the most advanced and most fun you can do in both coding and construction. The quadcopter has been developed over several years and is used at a variety of science centers, schools and by private individuals.
- Sustainable and repairable
- Designed and produced in Norway
Air:bit 2 Comes with a brand new controller card that leaves all calculations to micro:bit. It gives you full control of the systems, and an opportunity to gain insight into the code that allows the drone to fly. Challenge your flights or explore the code that makes it all work.
NB: You need at least one micro:bit to fly the drone (not included) What is Micro: Bit?
We recommend 2x micro:bit per drone, one as a remote control and the other on the drone itself. You can use an app as a remote control.
- 1x Air:bit 2, controller card without micro:bit.
- motors, propelers and wooden parts.
- You get a link to detailed assembly guide for the drone, and how to program the remote control from scratch.
- 3D-print file for download
- 1 x wifi Camera (if purchasing the wifi camera option)
- Make your own remote controller or a controller glowe
- customise it to be a hover boar
- Measure battery voltage, acceleration and more to show real-time graphs in makecode editor.
- Programming movements over time (external altimeter recommended)
- Program flips/loop
- Mount LEDs or Buzzer on the drone
- Mount sonar or lidar for distance measurement, anti -collision and autonomous flight
- Mount micro servo and make a flying rubberband cannon
Subject: (For teachers)
- Mathematics: Geometry, angles, algebra, functions
- Natural science: Power, batteries, electromagnetism, radio signals
- Programming: Variables, sensors, radio, LED display, IF/Else, data transfer
- Arts and Crafts: Construction and Design (preferably with 3D printer)
- English: terminology, concepts of flight directions/orientation
Air: Bit is very suitable for STEM or STEAM education and is used in teaching tool at schools worldwide.