Dash Teacher Curriculum Pack
Introduce students to the wonder of coding and robotics with two Dash robots and a subscription to Class Connect for 1 teacher and 35 students. Class Connect provides access to a Virtual Dash robot that is programmable onscreen, Coding Pathways, our online coding lessons, tons of assignable and trackable activities, and more.
Using one of Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story. Dash does not contain a camera.
New content is added to Class Connect all the time, making Dash robots exciting partners in learning for years to come.
(Choose from 12, 24, and 36-month Class Connect subscriptions).
- 2 Dash Robots (plus charging cables)
- 4 Building Brick Connectors
- 2 USB charging cables
- 35 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and classroom management for the teacher
- Virtual Dash to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our Teach Wonder online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for 35 students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2022-23 WLRC has closed registration. Missions are still available to use with students.