Electro-Fashion, 60 Student Bulk Pack - Flat LEDs
This fantastic new addition to the‘Electro-Fashion’ range from Kitronik has been specially designed so electronics can be used in textiles. They allow lighting effects to be added to textiles designs without any soldering. The LEDs have been designed specifically for electro-fashion and can be sewn directly to your design.
The kits use ‘conductive thread’ which is a thread that can be used like cotton thread but it also conducts like a wire.
This kit uses our own custom designed 'stitchable' coin cell holder. This has the benefit of large, easy to stitch connection points (no more difficult little holes!) and clearly marked terminals which show the battery polarity.
This bulk pack provides enough parts for 60 students.
- Add electronics to garments and accessories without the need for soldering.
- The kit contains enough parts for 60 students and represents excellent value for money.
- All of the provided components are sewable and have the polarity clearly marked.
- The kit includes conductive thread, which takes the place of wires and allows for discreet circuits.
- 60 x sewable/stitchable coin cell holder.
- 60 x CR2032 lithium coin cells.
- 4 x Reels of conductive thread each 50 yards long.
- 20 x Blue sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Red sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Yellow sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Green sewable LEDs.
- 20 x White sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Lilac sewable LEDs.
- 20 x Orange sewable LEDs.
- A suitable sewing needle.
- A pair of scissors.
- Coin cells should be kept out of the reach of small children as they are very dangerous if swallowed, when immediate medical intervention is required.