Wonder Classroom Curriculum Pack
This Bundle includes our full suite of accessories for bringing coding to life for kids in grades K-5! Put the A back in STEAM with our Sketch Kit accessory, the harness and marker which turn the award-winning Dash Robot into a drawing machine. Also included are a Launcher, the Gripper Building Kit, and a pair of Building Brick Connectors!
Using one of Wonder Workshop’s free apps, like Blockly or Wonder, kids ages 6-11 can program Dash to move, sing, dance, flash its lights, respond to voices, make sounds, and even tell a story. Children learn coding concepts like sequencing, events, loops, algorithms, operations, and variables through self-directed play and guided challenges.
Also included is a 1-Teacher/35-student license to Class Connect, which provides access to a Virtual Dash robot that is programmable onscreen, accounts in the programming app, in-app coding lessons called Coding Pathways, and tons of assignable and trackable activities.
New content is added to Class Connect all the time, making Dash robots exciting partners in learning for years to come.
(Choose from 12, 24, and 36-month Class Connect subscriptions).
Dash does not contain a camera.
6 - Dash robots
2 - Sketch Kit
2 - Launcher
2 - Gripper Building Kit
12 - Building Brick Connectors
- 35 student accounts so kids can share devices while preserving their own progress as they work through puzzles and activities
- Progress tracking and student management for 1 Teacher and 35 students
- Virtual Dash to use inside of Blockly. Kids program Dash onscreen in a rich 3D environment (for iOS 13+ devices and Chrome on the web)
- Coding Pathways, our new, multimedia coding lessons aligned to code.org’s levels D-F. Kids watch instructional videos and complete coding activities based on the lessons.
- 60 standards-aligned Math activities for grades 3-5, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible to students in their Blockly app for use with the Virtual Dash or a physical Dash Robot.
- 72 Digital Learn to Code Challenge Cards from the Challenge Card Box Set, assignable inside of Class Connect, accessible by students in their Blockly app, for use with the physical Dash Robot
Cross Curricular Lesson Library
- Premium lessons, filterable by subject and grade-level
- Enrollment for 1 teacher in our Teach Wonder online professional development mini-course, “Getting Started with Dash & Dot”
Wonder League Robotics Competition
- Full access for 35 students, to the missions and resources for the competition. Note: The 2022-23 WLRC has closed registration. Missions are still available to use with students.