mBot Neo 2.0
- Coding Robots for Kids 8-12. A STEM educational robot kit for young beginners to learn robotics, Scratch & Python Coding, and electronics.
- Equipped with Latest Technology. 4-core MCU integrates WIFI, bluetooth modules, high-precision metal gear encoder motors, and a wealth of sensors.
- Good Hardware Works Together with Good Software. With rich tutorials and project cases provided, kids can start from graphic programming, and use Scratch or Arduino C language with one click.
- Expandable with mBuild modules and Structural Parts. mBot Neo can expand the scope of activities with more than 60 different modules, and connect in series up to 10 different sensors, motors, LEDs or other components at a time.
- Robust and durable for years. Being well packaged, mBot Neo uses long-lasting built-in battery and Aluminum alloy Metal Materials.