VinciBot Classroom Set
Designed for classroom usage, VinciBot Classroom Set includes 6pcs VinciBot coding robot and rich learning materials. It is for children aged 8 and up to learn computer science and build confidence in STEAM subjects.
VinciBot encourages learning by doing, and imagination by empowering children to build real-life projects, especially creative music, dancing, and drawing in autonomy and cooperation with the right to learning by making mistakes.
With MatataCode software, children can manipulate robots through block-based to text-based programming while developing computational, design, and engineering thinking - educating your children about the evolving digital age from a young age.
- With a plastic storage bin, convenient to store
- With Activity Cards of 75 activities and a 10-port USB charging station
- From graphical to text-based programming:
- Supported Scratch and Python
- Multiple functions to create limitless play:
- 16x8 Programmable LED light matrix
- Modifiable to work with Lego, drive shaft, optical fiber plug, etc. 8+ sensors: IR transmitter/receiver, light, ToF ranging, sound, line follower, and color recognition, etc.
- Perfect integration of coding, art and music:
- More precise movement and drawing to bring students' creativity into reality
- 21 musical instruments sound for music creation
- 6 * VinciBot Coding Robot
6 * IR remote control
6 * Double-sided map (blank map/line following map )
1 * Challenge booklet
1 *User guide
6 *Washable marker
1 * USB-C cable
1 * USB charging station
1 * Activity cards